Well I wish for peace on earth and happiness for all mankind,
but that might be too much to ask.
From time to time people ask me for a wish list, well most of all I just want to share the company of friends,
family and colleague. And I really don't expect to get presents, so if you don't
want to or can't afford one then don't worry about it.
Some people are persistent though and for them, this is a list of things I
realistically could need/use in the future:
- Whatever I'd miss from Denmark when I'm in 'nam (PS no candy, thinking of
my figure :-).
- To get visitors from Denmark.
- Picture collages of friends, family, Denmark preferably scanned in and printed
in colour to bring for my walls so that someone can bring them in a poster case
- Dictionaries on CD's Danish-English.
- That you all install Skype or MSN so I can keep in contact with you.
- Crests with Danish flag + inscription "Denmark" to sew onto clothing and
so on. (can get it in the souvenirshops in CPH for about 20kr pr crest).
- Harddisk drawer for Dell Latitude D800.
- If anybody wants to give my a pepper mill due to my 30th birthday please
give me a really good durable one I don't really have one that works.
- Money for clothesmaking, because everything is so cheap here - I for
example need to go to the tailor and get some nice clothes and dresses made.
- Money for shoemaking, because everything is so cheap here - I for example
need to go to the shoemaker and get some nice shoes made.
- Money for travelling.
I will add more as soon as I think of anything